Wine Tasting and Platter, Ride in an Old School Classic, Art Deco, 1931 Earthquake & History, Lookout with Views, You will be seeing the city and country… we’ve got it covered.
Commencing in a modern air-conditioned ford ranger; Wazza will take you on a fun-filled and informative experience. You will journey through the years to present day Napier. This museum has no walls; hear the story of a vibrant city destroyed by an earthquake in 1931. Tales of personal tragedy and the rebuild resulting in Napier being the Art Deco capital.
Wazza’s Experience Includes.
– Marine Parade with commentary on points of interest.
– Napier hill for a 10-minute walk through a bush-clad gully to breathtaking views over the ocean and a working port. [If someone in the group preferers not to walk or the weather is not suitable Wazza will drive to the view point]
– Historic Ahuriri Fishing Village
– Westshore Beach suburb on the coastal drive to the Esk hills
– Pass nearby the historic Heipipi reserve and Maori Pa site.
– A 15-minute movie on Napiers Earthquake and Art Deco Heritage
– Tea and coffee stop in the Esk hills overlooking the Pacific ocean and orchards; relax with your coffee on the lawn soaking up the views.
Here you can change transport; From our modern air-conditioned vehicle to “Albert” Wazza’s rare classic 1966 Pontiac sedan, there is no aircon in this baby just old school cruising with the windows down. Brings back memories for many, “Albert” is fully certified for passenger transport with seat belts for all passengers.
Now it’s cellar door time as you cruise in “Albert” to the Hawkes Bay Wineries. Enjoy wine tastings and a seasonal platter
At the conclusion, we will drop our guests off in Napier City.
We will provide transport, tea, coffee, water, wine tasting and a seasonal platter.
PLEASE BRING. Sun hat, extra cash for any items of a personal nature, e.g., souvenirs, snacks, and additional refreshments.
Pick up from local accommodation in Napier city.
Wazza’s experience is a mixed group with a maximum number of 4 guests.
The duration is approximately 5 hours.
Cost $250 Per person.